During this year’s Super Bowl, the plays that made headlines weren’t limited to the gridiron. Oreo is dominating the Monday-morning quarterbacking for its on-the-spot play during The Great Blackout. Here’s a selection of articles we’re sharing around the water cooler today at CMD:
- A perspective on how brands took advantage of the nimbleness of social media in highly creative ways.
- Altimeter Group has already cranked out a graphic on brand social media use.
- How Oreo won the Super Bowl Blackout.
- Another take on Oreo – hooray for fast client approvals.
- And the Huffington Post’s take on Super Bowl advertising.
- Not to be left out, Oreo’s Intstagram tactic.
- Recap of how brands reacted to the blackout.
- The 8 best ads of the Super Bowl, according to Fast Company.
What was your favorite Super Bowl marketing play?
Tags: advertising, Altimeter Group, Brand Marketing, Brand Messaging, Commercial, Commercial Advertising, Event Advertising, Fast Company, Forbes, Huffington Post, infographic, Instagram, marketing, Oreo, social media, social media strategy, Super Bowl