Healthcare IT blog, op-ed take top honors in regional competition
PORTLAND, Ore. — CMD’s social media, PR and digital communications programs received a perfect score at this year’s regional PRSA Spotlight Awards; every program the agency entered won. In all, CMD took home six awards for programs that stood out among dozens entered from around Oregon and southern Washington. The awards were presented on Oct. 25, 2012.
CMD’s awards include:
- Spotlight Award for Turning Up the Volume: Boosting Health IT Blog Views 1,200 Percent
- Spotlight Award for A Bridge Too Low: Greenberry Op-Ed
- Award of Merit for Intel’s “What About Me?”: A customized social media-based infographic experience
- Award of Merit for Better Together: Growing Partner Relationships and Community Engagement at HIMSS
- Award of Merit for Delivering Value to Readers: Timberline Newsletter
- Award of Merit for Summing Up a Social Media Identity: CMD’s Social Media Audit
“It is our goal to offer best in breed social media practices, and these winning projects are excellent examples of our integrated approach,” said Darcie Meihoff, APR, vice president of earned media at CMD. “Our ‘perfect score’ of six awards this year is a testament to team spirit and the strategic thinking that informs our work for our clients.”
Hosted by the PRSA Portland Metro Chapter, this year’s awards were determined via a juried process and were independently judged by the Pittsburgh PRSA chapter. “Destination Integration,” the theme of this year’s Spotlight Awards, is intended to highlight the current convergence of digital media with traditional public relations practices.
With an arsenal of specialized disciplines, CMD takes a synergistic approach to tackling the toughest marketing challenges in a new era of communications by using the right blend of powerful solutions – including digital, advertising, social media, PR, promotions, film & video and more. Headquartered in Portland, Ore., CMD works with some of the world’s leading brands including Microsoft, JELD-WEN, Intel, McCormick & Schmick’s, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, NW Natural, and Timber Products. CMD also has offices in Seattle, San Francisco and New York, and can be found online through the CMD website, Twitter, Facebook or blog.