CMD’s social media, PR and digital communications programs received a perfect score at this year’s regional PRSA Spotlight Awards! Every program the agency entered won. The Earned Media team took home six awards for programs that stood out among dozens of entries from around Oregon and southern Washington.
CMD’s awards include:
- Spotlight Award for Turning Up the Volume: Boosting Health IT Blog Views 1,200 Percent
- Spotlight Award for A Bridge Too Low: Greenberry Op-Ed
- Award of Merit for Intel’s “What About Me?”: A customized social media-based infographic experience
- Award of Merit for Better Together: Growing Partner Relationships and Community Engagement at HIMSS
- Award of Merit for Delivering Value to Readers: Timberline Newsletter
- Award of Merit for Summing Up a Social Media Identity: CMD’s Social Media Audit
Darcie Meihoff, APR, VP of earned media at CMD, said it best: “Our goal is earned media thought-leadership, and these winning projects are excellent examples of our integrated approach. Our ‘perfect score’ of six awards this year is a testament to team spirit and the strategic thinking that informs our work for our clients.”
Hosted by the PRSA Portland Metro Chapter, Oct. 25, this year’s awards were determined via a juried process and were independently judged by the Pittsburgh PRSA chapter. “Destination Integration,” the theme of this year’s Spotlight Awards, highlighted the current convergence of digital media with traditional public relations practices.
It’s wonderful to be part of such a talent-rich and supportive PR community in Portland. Congratulations to our award winners on a successful night recognizing amazing talent and work.
Here is a peek into our team’s photo album from the night:
Tags: CMDPortland, Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Greenberry, Health IT, Healthcare IT, HIMSS, Intel, Online Marketing, Portland, pr, PRSA, PRSA Portland Metro Chapter, PRSAPDXMetro, Public Relations Society of America, Public Relations Society of America Portland Metro Chapter, social media, Spotlight Awards, Timber Products Company, What About Me